Adult from JPY 15,000 per person (tax included)
Child* from JPY 7,500 per person (tax included)
Departure Date: 2 November 2018 to 24 September 2019 (Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday)
Depart everyday on 23 December 2018 to 4 January 2019, 19 March to 26 April, 29 April to 2 May, 6-16 May, 19-31 May
Duration: approx. 11 hours
1. The National Government Licensed English Guide Interpreter will lead participants on a tour of Nikko Toshogu Shrine, registered as a World Heritage Site, while telling them about its rich history.
After about 4 years of the shrine’s large-scale repairs which cost around JPY 1.2 billion (USD 10.4 million), the national treasure Yomeimon Gate was once again opened to the public in 2017. Lay your eyes on the richly colored structures that have been restored to their former glory.
2. Visit Kegon Falls, counted among the greatest waterfalls in Japan. (Except some tour dates.)
3. Visit Lake Chuzenji, a scenic lake with a circumference of about 25 km and a depth of 163 m, created about 20,000 years ago from an eruption of Mt. Nantai which blocked the valley. (Except some tour dates.)
4. This bus tour takes customers efficiently and directly to Nikko’s sightseeing spots which are difficult to visit on one’s own using route buses.
5. Travel back in time to the Edo Period (1603-1868)! There will be a stopover at the Hanyu Parking Area, which reproduces the Edo-style atmosphere. See the beautiful structures and famous long-established shops dating back to the Edo Period, and enjoy shopping for souvenirs.
6. Customers may opt to end the tour at Tobu Nikko Station.