Personal Information Collection Statement
It is the commitment of JTB (Hong Kong) Limited (collectively referred to as “JTB”) to protect all the personal data. Based on the requirements of the Laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, our policies are established and we ensure that our policies and practices in relation to the collection, storage, usage, and transmission of personal data are made in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486).
Purpose for Collection and Use of Personal Data
We may use and retain your personal data for the following purposes:
• providing our services and products to you
• arranging and proceeding your travel services and reservation
• processing any payment instructions including verification of your credit card with third parties;
• providing you information in relation to our promotional services and products, news updates subject to your consent
• following up and handling your enquiries and complaints
• conducting identity verification
• conducting market research or customer survey
Collection of personal data from minors
If you are under the age of 18, you must get consent from your parents or guardian before providing any personal data to us.
The Collection of Personal Data
In order to provide our products and services to you from time to time, we will collect your personal data including but not limited to the following information:
• Your personal information such as name, identity card number, gender, age, passport number;
• Your contact information such as e-mail address, residential and correspondence address, phone number;
• Your business information such as company name, company address, business title, fax number, telephone number, business e-mail address;
• Your card information for payment such as name of card holder, card number and expiry date;
• Your bank account details such as account number and bank name
• Other information which is necessarily provided for the purpose of providing service or product to you
Cookies are small data created in your computer when visiting this website on your computer. Cookies can be used to identify a computer but not used to collect any personal information.
Cookies are used to collect statistics about the number of visits of users to this website and the users’ preference of websites and online services offered. If you do not wish to receive any cookies, you may set your browser to refuse it.
Retention of Personal Data
Retention of Personal Data
In order to provide products or services, we will only keep and retain your personal data and records for a period as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes as specified above. The unnecessary personal information will be periodically deleted or destroyed from our system in accordance with our internal policies.
Disclosure and Transfer of Personal Data
We will not disclose or provide personal information collected from you to any third party without your prior consent. We are committed to protect and keep your personal data. However, for the purpose of providing our service, we may transfer such data to the following parties:
• our business partners, agents, contractors, supplies, hotels, other services providers and our group companies;
• banks or financial institutions;
• our professional bodies or organizations;
• competent court of law, law enforcement agencies, and governmental, statutory or regulatory authorities/organizations
• any person or organization who is acting for and on behalf of our company
We may also transfer the personal data outside Hong Kong for carrying out the purposes mentioned above. All the data transfer will be complied with the requirements of Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
The personal data we collected from you including name, e-mail address, residential address and phone number will be used for direct marketing purposes in relation to our product and service promotion. You may further contact us at any time if you wish to withdraw any consent given to us.
Security of Personal Data
Change of the Privacy Statement
This policy will be modified or amended from time to time without any prior notice. Accordingly, please kindly check our latest version of the policy from the website.
Update or Correction of Personal Data
If you would like to update or correct the personal data which you have provided, or if you have any general enquires or complaints regarding our privacy policies and practices, please feel free to contact us in writing:
By post : Rooms 101A & 102, 1/F, Two Harbourfront, 22 Tak Fung Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong
By e-mail : email@example.com
This Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. You hereby agree to submit to the courts of Hong Kong.
This Policy only applies to the collection and use of Personal Data by JTB. It does not cover third party sites to which we provide links, even if such sites are co-branded with our logo. JTB does not share your Personal Data with third party websites. JTB is not responsible for the privacy and conduct practices of these third party websites, so you should read their own privacy policies before disclosure of any Personal Data to these websites.
JTB will not sell your personal information to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites which you may have linked or been directed to JTB’s website.