Kansai Thru Pass
Kansai Thru Pass 3 days for Adult
This ticket enables you to ride on subways, private railways and buses throughout the Kansai district. As well as enabling you to tour Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto, it lets you visit Nara, Wakayama and Koyasan. Purchasing the economical KANSAI THRU PASS that comes in 3-day, will let you enjoy a more value-for-money holiday.
The Pass can be used on non-consecutive days during its period of validity (example: Mon, Wed and Fri in the case of a 3-day ticket)
*One day is counted as the duration from the first train to the last train in a day. (Not 24 hours from the time when you purchase it.)
About Kansai Thru Pass:
- From Kyoto to Osaka, Kobe, Mt. Hiei and Himeji. Get on and off the train or bus bound for Wakayama, Nara and Koyasan as you like during the period of validity (Excluding JR lines. Check the map for the available trains and buses).
- You can use the train or bus without going through the troublesome task of checking the complicated rate table to buy tickets and you won’t need to buy another ticket every time you make connections.
- You can benefit from complimentary discount promotions at 350 major tourist facilities along the railway lines.
- It can be used from Kansai Airport Station on the Nankai Train after arriving at Kansai International Airport
(The Express Rapi:t requires additional tariff).
- Receive a free area map in English.
- Please click here for more details on Kansai Thru Pass