1 Day Pass
It is a set of one card pass (unlimited times of rides for 1 day) with barcode for entering free facilities for about 35 tourist spots input on it, and a guidebook with TOKU×２ Coupons, which allows the holder to enjoy a great deal trip during the day
(it is valid from the first service through the last service within a day. , not for 24 hours from the time first used.)
About OSAKA Amazing Pass
2. There are no passes for children.
3. Use the automatic ticket gate or bus’s payment machine when taking trains or buses.
4. When you want to enter admission-free facilities, show the pass at the entrance of each facility.
5. When you enter facilities which you can use with your pass and a “TOKU × 2” coupon, detach the coupon and submit it, with showing the pass at the entrance of each facility. The “TOKU x 2” coupon can still be used until April 30, 2019.
6. When you put the pass through the ticket gate of trains and buses, the date which the pass can be used will be printed on the back of the pass. If you want to visit a facility before your first ride, staff will write the date on the back of the card.
7. To use Kintetsu Nankai or Keihan line special express trains with reserved seats, you will also need to pay an extra charge such as a special express fee.
8. Please let the station staff know if the magnetic strip of your pass no longer works or if you’re unable to use it on train/bus ticket gates.
9. Passes and guide books with the “TOKU x 2” coupons cannot be reissued even if lost. Also, additional coupons cannot be issued when the coupons have already been used up.
10. Refunds will not be given for Osaka Amazing Pass purchased from a travel agency, even if some of the transportation services are suspended, or some facilities are closed temporarily.
11. You cannot exchange a 1 day pass to a 2 day pass, or vice versa.
12. For special exhibits, extra charges are required. For details, please confirm with each facility.
13. When using the pass illegally, the pass and coupons will become invalid and recalled. Extra admission fees and usage fees will be collected according to the rules of each facility.
14. When using the transportation pass outside of the valid area, a separate train/bus fare is needed. Please ask the station staff.
15. Coupons and the pass cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts.
16. Some details of the Osaka Amazing Pass might change without notice.