Date: 27 – 28 Jan 2019 (Sunday & Monday)
2019 Yukigassen Package Leaflet
‘Yuki’ means snow, while ‘Gassen’ means battle.
Yukigassen originated from Sobetsu Town in Hokkaido to attract tourists to the region in winter. This fun, interactive team snowball fighting competition is a cross between dodgeball and capture the flag. Today, annual tournaments are held around the world in Finland, Sweden, Russia and Australia.
Join us in January 2019 to battle teams from the Asia Pacific region!
Prices correct at time of publishing.
Where to purchase?
Minakami Tourism Association （near Jomokogen Station））
Minakami Onsen Ryokan Kyodokumiai （near Minakami Station）
1) All prices quoted in HKD per person.
2) We will stop accepting applications once the quota is reached.
3) Minimum seven to go.
4) Please make sure to be in your best health condition upon participating the competition by, for example, executing an adequate amount of trainings and going through a medical examination. JTB (Hong Kong) Limited is not responsible If there’s any accident during competition.
5) Please ensure the validly of passport and travel visa(if necessary), on your own responsibility if being “Denied Entry” by immigration office under any circumstance.
6) Travel insurance and air ticket are not included in the price. Please arrange on your own if necessary as suggested by TIC.
7) Full payment upon booking.
8) Non-refundable & no changes allowed after booking.
9) JTB reserves the right to change prices & conditions without prior notice.
10) Other terms & conditions apply. Please ask for details upon booking.
11) Images, prices and information are for reference only.